High Tech Zone: DATA CARD Free Recharge Trick - MTS Mblaze Free 3G Data Card Hacking Trick May 2012 - Latest Gprs Tips

DATA CARD Free Recharge Trick - MTS Mblaze Free 3G Data Card Hacking Trick May 2012 - Latest Gprs Tips



Hello To All Hacking Tips Zone Readers  . I hope all are fine . in past i have post lots of tricks for Various types networks and today i am going to first time to post trick free for MTS Mblaze Data card 2012 . So Guys Follow Given below Steps For Do this .





This Trick Only For Getting 150 MB 3G Data Free in your MTS Mblaze Datacard .



1. First you Go To MTS Official website



2.  Now You Left Side Click on Get Free Data .








3. in Next Step Fill your Name , Email Address , Mobile Number Then Click On Submit Button .






4. After Sometime your will get details through your email address for claiming the free data .







Note - This Free Recharge only For Prepaid Customers .





That's it Guys Enjoy :)




4 comments:

  1. I think that you needn't have shown this tricks because the new data card of mts brought some new updates. Herewith updates mts offers some lucrative plans like never before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wanna earn earning tips and tricks on online money then visit
    www.earningguys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone I want to introduce you guys to a group a private investigators who can help you with information you need in any situation in life and they are ready to follow you step by step until your case is cleared just contact +17078685071 and you will happily ever after
    Premiumhackservices@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The criminal record on my credit deprived me of so many opportunities alongside 19 hard inquiries and about 15 derogatory items which messed up my report and lowered my credit score to low 544(TransUnion) 523(Equifax) 515(Experian). After my mum told me about CREDIT TRINITY CARE. I reached out immediately and complied with the proposal, after about five days I was asked to pull my report to confirm the job has been done. Yes...... my score is now 801 across the 3 credit bureaus and all of those things removed. I strongly recommend them to anyone who’s in need of credit fix. Email on: creditscoretrinity@gmail.com Or Text +1 385 758 4966

    ReplyDelete

Author Image
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google Plus
Article By
I'm Founder and Author of High Tech Zone
Learn more about me and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter
Mahtab has written many awesome articles for us.
know more..