High Tech Zone: OperaMini Free Airtel Gprs Tricks April 2012

OperaMini Free Airtel Gprs Tricks April 2012


Hello To All Friends After My Super Popular Trick

Optimizing Internet Connection Using Internet Cyclone - Increase Internet Speed in Windows

. Our Team Will Tell You About Free Gprs Trick April 2012 on Airtel . I am give you Free Airtel Gprs Tricks . How To Hack Airtel Gprs Using OperaMini ? Ok Let's Follow Some Few Steps For Do This .


1. First You Need Create New Setting In Your Mobile Phone

Apn - airtelgprs.com

Proxy Address - 141.000.011.253

Port - 80


2. Now You Open Operamini Handler And Use Following Given Below Settings

Proxy Type - Http

Proxy - mocricket.com Or fb.me

That's it Now You Are Done .

This Trick Are Already tested and working fine in rajasthan . Please Let's Check in your State Also 





0 comments:

Author Image
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google Plus
Article By
I'm Founder and Author of High Tech Zone
Learn more about me and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter
Mahtab has written many awesome articles for us.
know more..